The Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods (DEMM) offers the following crash courses to catch up with the basic mathematics, statistics and economics principles. Courses are free of charge and open to all admitted students of the international DEMM Master Programmes. Each course is 20 hrs long (plus 1 hour for the final test).
Attendance is recommended to all admitted students.
Please notice that no credits (CFU) may be acquired through crash courses’ attendance and final tests.
Crash courses are starting on August 29 2022 and all classes will be held in presence at Unimi (via Conservatorio 7 and via S. Sofia 9/1, Milan), except for the ‘Political Science’ Crash Course (please see details below).
- Crash Course in Mathematics: for DSE, EPS, MEF, MIE admitted students
- Crash Course in Statistics: for DSE, EPS, MEF, MIE admitted students
- Crash Course in Econometrics: for DSE, EPS, MEF, MIE admitted students
- Crash Course in Microeconomics: for DSE, EPS, MEF admitted students
- Crash Course in Macroeconomics: for DSE, EPS, MEF admitted students
- Crash Course in Computer Science: for DSE, MEF, MIE admitted students
- Crash Course in Financial Accounting: for MIE students
- Crash Course in Political Science: for EPS students. This course is made available as audio-video recordings and other materials on a dedicated Ariel website. EPS students will receive link and instructions via e-mail. Please note that this crash course is not organized by DEMM. DEMM would like to thank Andrea Cassani and the UNIMI Department of Social and Political Sciences (SPS) for making this course available to EPS students as well.